Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nissan Call # 1 ticket number 713-XXXX

1-800-647-7261  ext 457338 name Liezel  (Lee- ZeLL)

3:18pm duration 15:16

Gave VIN
Gave ADDRESS
Gave phone number

Gave email address.


I explained the problem, 2 years of service engine lights, change coils, etc.  with regular local mechanic. Car stalled out thursday 3-24 replaced crank position sensor and both catalytic converters.

Car runs rough -  smoke billowing out of exhaust
Car hesitates then alternately lurches forward
Piston rings gone
Engine using oil

Local mechanic says I need new engine. She instructs me to take it to dealer for diagnosis and gives me file # 713-XXXX.

She then tells me to call back when i have a diagnosis from the dealer.

She's very friendly.

I ask if the rumors online about nissan not helping people with this problem are true,  because my car doesn't fall within the warranty, but has had all the same problems.  I explained that I've read on message boards that they say that Nissan doesn't get back to you, etc. I told her I love nissans and would be so sad if this was my last experience with them.  She said they would be sad too and that they do try to help people.

She also told me that she wasn't sure if Nissan would pay for the diagnosis because car is not in warranty.

I told her I would get the car diagnosed at the dealer and would get back to her once I had a diagnoses.

No comments:

Post a Comment