Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nissan Call # 17 ticket number 713-XXXX

The elusive Helena from Call #15 makes her debut.


May 4th, 2011 10:12AM 

Call time 10min:04seconds


The phone number received on my cell phone caller ID was 440-988-1148

If I needed to reach Helena, I should dial 800-343-6913, but she refused to give an extension.  She said that I could give the representative that answered my name and state that I had already spoken with Helena so that she would move me higher on "her list".  She doesn't take calls from customers when they call, she calls them back at her convenience. Nice.


So, I answer and she explains that she received a message that I requested a phone call regarding an escalation.  She is the supervisor.

She then says, "What can I help you with today?"

I wanted to respond, "You're calling me, don't you have any information?"  But I didn't.

I said, "I assume you're calling about my file 713-XXXX?"

"Yes."

"Do you have any further updates regarding my claim?"

"No. The region has determined that they will not be offering assistance at this time."

"So, where do we go from here?"

"I can escalate this for you further."

"Please do that.  I really cannot believe that I have been without my vehicle for 6 weeks.  This is unbelievable.  I can't believe that it has taken this long to get no where."

"I'm sorry you feel that way ma'am. I will escalate your claim -- you should hear from someone soon."

"It would not take very much money for Nissan to make this right.  It's pocket change from Nissan's perspective.  I cannot believe that all of this time has passed and Nissan has done nothing to fix these issues.  It has knowingly continued to sell a vehicle with a flawed design and never corrected the problem. 2002 through 2006 -- and no fix was never put into place and they  STILL have not corrected the problem!!!!  The amount of money that it will cost me to do repair this vehicle is catastrophic to my finances.  And Nissan doesn't care or stand behind their product.  It is apparent to me that you do not value your customers or their future business.  If Nissan doesn't make this right, I will NEVER purchase another Nissan again."

"I understand ma'am."
I went on and on for quite awhile... she vaguely humored me, but showed no real compassion or empathy.  I pictured her making hand motions like this:

Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment