Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nissan Calls #19 & #20 ticket number 713-xxxx

May 11, 2011

Elizabeth Dimick called at 9:54am

call length:  05min:31seconds

615-725-1000 (caller ID)

615-725-7559 (Elizabet Dimick's Direct Line)


Elizabeth Dimick called to let me know that they would not be able to help me on the basis of warranty or mileage since my car was out of warranty and beyond 60,000 miles.  However, they were considering a good will case since I stated previously that my family has had a total of 5 Nissan Cars. 

Much to my astonishment, she requested the VIN numbers of those vehicles!!!  I have to prove my love!?!?!?!??!  SERIOUSLY?  What kind of customer service is that?  How does THAT build customer confidence or respect.  I said I don't have those vehicles any longer, so I don't know that I have that information.  She recommended that I call my insurance company to get the information, that they would probably have it on file.  (ARE YOU FOR FUCKING SERIOUS?!?!?!?! )

But seeing as this was apparently my only hope, off I went to call the insurance companies to get the VIN numbers from the Nissan vehicles that we've owned.

1992 Nissan Sentra - private party sale
1992 Ininity Q45 - pre-owned purchase through dealer
1998 Nissan Sentra - pre-owned purchased through dealer
2003 Nissan Altima - (lemon in question) pre-owned through dealer
2003 Nissan Maxima - purchased NEW from dealer - btw, this car has a cam shaft sensor recall, but this car in particular doesn't fall within the recall.  allegedly.


I provided all of the VIN numbers to the cars listed above in call # 20 where I left a voice mail on 5-11-2011 at 10:13am call length 02min:39seconds!

2 comments:

  1. Are you effing kidding me?!?!? Well, I guess I'm never buying a Nissan....thanks for sharing your story about how crappy their customer service is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete