Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nissan Call # 16 ticket number 713-XXXX

On May 2, 2011 1:01pm, I missed a phone call from Lindsay Stevens of the Nissan Leaf group.  I returned that call at 1:25pm.  (Still no idea why they put her on this case.)


877-664-2738 option 4 ext. 457271




I neglected to capture the total call time on this one.

Lindsay stated that unfortunately, she was calling with bad news.  After speaking with the service manager at the dealership and with the regional manager, they decided that they could not offer assistance at this time.  They admitted that while my car was well cared for (confirmed by the manager at Nissan according to Lindsay), beacuse I never had any work done by Nissan they would not honor my claim or offer any goodwill support.

I requested that my claim be escalated.


She agreed to do this and I said I could expect a call in 48 hours.

Lindsay also stated that if I should decide at any point to contact a lawyer, that they will no longer be able to speak with me directly.  At that point all correspondence would need to be done through my lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment