Friday, April 29, 2011

Nissan Call # 13 ticket number 713-XXXX

Are you kidding me!?!?  I am so heated right now.

1-800-343-6913
Spoke with representative Jeanine - call time 6min:49sec
No significant hold time today.  I was put on hold once while Jeanine conferred with another rep about how they were to handle Rebecca's cases.

She took my file number and looked at the case.  She saw that Rebecca is still awaiting information.  However, Rebecca is unavailable today because she is in training for a new job IN ANOTHER DEPARTMENT.

Me: I spoke to Rebecca last week and she told me that she was hoping to have an answer by Tuesday of this week.  She never mentioned to me that she was changing jobs!

Jeanine: Well, there were 4 or 5 representatives that were pulled about a half a day before it was to happen and they were notified that they would be training for positions in different departments.  So, she didn't know about it until it was happening.

Me: I've left 2 messages this week and no one has gotten back to me.

Jeanine: Well what we have been doing for Rebecca's calls is taking the information and forwarding it to her supervisor.  It is also my understanding that anything that Rebecca has received has also been forwarded by her to the supervisor. 

Me:  What is the supervisor's name?

Jeanine:  Helena

Me:  What is her extension please?

Jeanine:  She doesn't really have one.

Me:  She has NO extension?

Jeanine: Well, we don't really give them out.  We have the supervisors call the customer's back.  We're not really allowed to give them out.

Me: I see.  I haven't heard from Helena and I've left two voice mail messages for Rebecca.  There has been no update to my file this week.  I have been told several times already that Nissan would have an answer on a certain day and it hasn't happened.  You have had my file for FIVE WEEKS.  I have been trying to be patient and understanding because I would like for you to rule in my favor, but I am really starting to lose my patience.  I have TWO jobs -- one of which is a birth doula -- which means I need to make it to a birth ON TIME.  Do you have any idea how difficult it is to borrow a car for two jobs? I can't afford to get a rental.  If you were even helping me with a rental, I'd be able to be even more patient. I can't afford a rental at $300.00 a week!  And now after all of this time, it sounds like no one is even working on my file!

Jeanine:  I totally understand where you're coming from. I can assure you that progress won't be lost -- there are 8 pages of notes in your file. What I can do is take your information and send an email to Helena and ask her to contact you before the end of business tomorrow.

Me:  Isn't tomorrow Saturday?  Is she working tomorrow??

Jeanine: Oh, I apologize, you're right. 

Me:  I've already left multiple messages and no one has returned my call yet.

Jeanine:  Well, Helena may be working a bit later this evening.  I can send her a message and try to find her on the floor and ask that she call you back tonight.

Me:  That would be great. I just really need to get resolution on this soon. 

Jeanine: I understand m'am.  I will send her a message asking her to give you a call back.

Me:  I have been paying car insurance for 5 weeks on a car that I cannot drive. The CAR DOES NOT MOVE.  I have had NO CAR for 5 WEEKS!  I'm really getting anxious about this.

Jeanine: I'll send Helena a message right now.



I am POSITIVELY FUMING right now.  In fact, I'm calling back and insisting on talking to Helena now.

No comments:

Post a Comment